Monday 5 August 2013

Scrapmatts GDT!!!!

Good evening to you all, 

I can proudly say that was chosen to be on the GDT team for August and September for Scrapmatts!!!
How lovely is that, very exiting. I received an amazing package with chipboard in order to create. Imagine my face when the mail came???

So here are my 2 creations for the beginning of August, i will definitly make some more this month. 


"Beautiful"

Scrapmatts Chipboards used:

( click on the above links in order Scrapmatts site to purchase)

I made this layout with a picture of my friend kim and her daughter larissa. Paper used is from prima marketing, Frantage enamel embossing powder & flowers and leaves from my stash.
I used a sand to create the brick wall, you can find the tutorial here.
The ornate frame is sprayed with dylusion ink and i coated the butterfly with frantage 
embossing enamel powder.




"You make me smile"

Scrapmatts chipboards used:

( click on the above links in order Scrapmatts site to purchase)

Here is a layout of my little buddy "Roan" as you can see he is becoming a little model. His mother always sends me pictures to scrap and i just love this little man. 
I used paper of the Mama-razi collection of Bo bunny and i layered it up with some burlap. 
the frames and embellishments are sprayed with dylusion ink.



100% australian made chipboard
Laser cut chipboard, Original shapes and designs, made to compliment your 
scrapbooking pages or your card making projects

Thank you for passing by, have a great evening!
Channa


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! These are so different, but both gorgeous, that hessian mat is YUM...congrats on making the team:):) Looks like FUN!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic! Love that photo of the belly and what a lovely frame you made for it! The burlap makes me super happy too! Nice job on both! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the Guest DT! You've done some awesome work!! Love that pregnancy one, it's so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.