Wednesday 23 October 2013

Frosted designs

Hello everybody, it's Channa here!!

Today it's my day to show you what i created with some  beautiful products of the Frosted designs store. 

First 5 random facts about me:
1. I love wearing layers of clothes and boots, that's why i love the winter. 
2. Me and plants are no friends. so no green hands.
3. Sky-diving and bunjee jumping are still on my to do list.
4. I fear cockroaches but i am always the one catching them.
5.Ironing is not my favorite household job.

So here is my layout:


I used a picture of my husband when he was just a little boy, so cute. 
Paper used is from Fabscraps i love this collection. 



As a background i used a mask and dylusion sprays and added 
some embossing powder to create a little bit of texture.
I used the same powder on the clouds.

Flowers used are from prima marketing.


I want to thank you for stopping by today, 
Have a good one!

Channa





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.